Tuesday, August 20, 2019

5 Years go by fast - With or Without You! Are you in?

Where have the past 5 years taken you?  Where will the next 5 years lead you?  For myself, I've experienced several twists & turns, however, through it all I've been grateful to have my Arbonne business to fall back on.
 Things with the business, company & products have changed significantly.  For starters, the startup fee to obtain a Consultant ID is only $49 & this includes a website!.  How can you go wrong?  The products have greatly increased with the Nutrition Line being a wonderful addition to the Healthy Living from the "Inside Out".
Our Preferred Client Plan offers a 20% Discount to those not yet ready to join the business, however know the products are Pure Safe & Beneficial and want to take advantage of them while they are under no obligation to reorder.
  I suggest you take a look at my website so you will be better informed.
                                 
Maryblum.arbonne.com                                                                                                                                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28y8YFionO8

No comments:

Post a Comment