Saturday, May 28, 2016

How many pieces of the pie are you?

I call myself "Part Time Everything."  A wife, mother, business owner, homemaker, chauffeur, chief cook and bottle washer.  Yep, that's me.
Of course, I have loved being married for 43 years (to the same man) although I will not pretend it has always been an easy road.  I am forever grateful for my three grown children (did I already say it has not always been an easy road?  But the job that I am enjoying the most right now is my MLM business.  Yes, I did say that.
I know many people can't fathom this as a legitimate business, but trust me it can be extremely lucrative.  One of the reasons I'm loving this current road I've been on for the past 9 years is that it is "PART TIME." 
I guess I should clarify that.  You see I actually work my business Part Time, however, by building a team I manage to get paid a full time salary.  Now, how can that not be good?
Add to it, a company that is constantly striving to assist and support, along with providing personal care and health & wellness products that I know to be the best on the market.
Interested?  Feel free to contact me or visit my website listed below.

maryblum.arbonne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment