Monday, May 9, 2016

Misconceptions of Network Marketing

I have been a part of a fantastic company for 13 years.  I am still baffled by peoples incorrect and misguided comments.  Why do individuals feel it is okay to give a thriving industry a bad rap.  In almost every case the remarks are unfounded and incorrect.
Granted not all Network Marketing companies are well run, however, not all "Companies" are well run.  While my experience in this industry has been limited to just ONE company, my experience with them these past 13 years has been one of outstanding satisfaction.
I have watched others go off to their supposedly 9 to 5 "JOB" which in reality is 7 to 7.  I have watched others be "Excessed" after 20 years employment.  Yet, many of these same people feel the need to criticize my business and industry.
The fact is:  I work on my own time frame.  I choose when and who I want to work with.  I work under an outstanding group of people with the highest sense of integrity.  I share and sell products that are the best on the market - #Pure #Safe #Beneficial #Vegan #Glutenfree and I teach others to do the same.
Now, I ask you, WHO COULD HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT!
I realize this business is not for everyone.  If you are seeking a change, maybe this could be for you too.

maryblum.arbonne.com
https://www.youtube.com/user/arbonne

No comments:

Post a Comment