Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day on Facebook

If you're anything like me, you're wondering....where were these kids all year long?  All of a sudden, out of the woodwork everyone has these wonderful kids?  Now don't get me wrong?  I'm sure mother's always loved their kids & their kids always loved their mothers, but NEVER has there been such an outpouring of wonderfulness, if you get my drift.  Mother's I've known have complained about grown adult children & children young & old complain about their mothers but now because there is a holiday dedicated to mothers & a place to post your feelings - EVERY MOTHER & EVERY CHILD is a living saint as has been seen on facebook .

My suggestion - Start showing your love every day not just Mother's Day!
maryblum.arbonne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment